Recruitment Administrator / Co-Ordinator (6 month contract)
AerTalent is a boutique Executive Recruitment Firm specialising in the worldwide Aviation Industry (aircraft leasing, aviation finance and trading). Established in 2012 we have since successfully partnered with over 20 international, market leading organisations; priding ourselves in sourcing the most talented individuals for positions from Entry Level Analysts to Senior Management & Director Level positions.
While undertaking new assignments, our Talent Acquisition Experts work closely with our clients to fully understand their requirements in the context of their organisation’s ethos and culture and spends time understanding their business so that everything undertaken is grounded in this knowledge.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Recruitment Administrator / Co-Ordinator. The ideal candidate will be based in Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan and report directly to the Managing Director.
- As part of our team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to our recruitment team
- Advertising vacancies, both on the Company website and Social Media Sites
- Actively approach prospective candidates, utilise the company candidate database system and develop a recruitment plan for each role.
- Manage incoming applications, screen candidates for roles and manage the interview process on behalf of our clients.
- Communicate effectively with both successful and unsuccessful applicants, and negotiate the job offer process effectively.
- Conduct reference checks on behalf of clients.
- Acting as initial point of contact for applicant and employee enquiries, liaising with the appropriate colleagues to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Be a positive and proactive member of the AerTalent team.
- Maintain a high level of open & professional communication / feedback to both clients, candidates and the AerTalent team at all times.
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information on our CRM database.
- General adhoc administration and marketing duties.
- 5-10% travel (both in Ireland and internationally)
- 2+ years’ experience in a Recruitment / HR administration position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent IT and administration skills with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Quick learner with the ability to work on own initiative and manage workload to ensure all tasks are complete
- Full Drivers licence and current EU passport essential
- Previous aviation experience advantageous, but not essential.
We offer a professional and flexible environment with the opportunity to work with an international client base within the growing and dynamic aviation industry.
For more information on our company please visit www.aertalent.ie
To apply for this position in strict confidence please email your CV to email@example.com. Or for an informal conversation please call 042 9650500.